|

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Letting go of January

Normally it's not too hard to say good-bye to January. Snow and cold, terrible driving conditions, and huddling inside for hours are typical of January days. But not this year. This year January was the warmest on record (at least I think that's what the weathermen around here are saying.)

There have been hints that cold weather may be coming the second week in February. We've certainly experienced cold February days in the past. Groundhog's day may be anti-climatic this year, since we've had spring like weather before the new year had a chance to begin.

Is it global warming? Is it the hurricanes' doing? Or is it George Bush's fault? I would say, none of the above, it's just the cycle of things. I'm not going to complain because I'm not a big fan of below zero temps, and I'd gladly do a winter without them.

Now, if I see flowers blooming, trees budding, and robins returning in the next couple of weeks, then maybe I'll agree that things are a little haywire.

But more likely than the above would be snow in July.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com