|

Thursday, January 26, 2006

No post again?

I'm thinking about not posting again today, since the comments yesterday seemed to take on a life of their own. However, I guess I'll have to introduce some sort of topic for discussion--ummm--the temperatures are supposed to soar up into the 40s today, which will wreak (sp?) havoc with those creating ice sculptures for display during the winter carnival at Rice Park in St. Paul.

Other possible items to comment on: dogs and their adventures and/or daily routines, tax stuff as it is the season, kids and school, other weather related topics, husbands and their many virtues, house cleaning tips, the rain in Spain, and whatever may be falling on the plain. (No, Lori I am NOT singing right now...{but give me a sec})

Go at it!

(Of course, I'm assuming that people actually read this...)

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com