|

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Nothing new, but wait...

Nothing really to say today, so I probably won't post. No blog today, maybe tomorrow. Well, there is the news that I came home yesterday to bikes in the driveway and access to my nice parking spot in the garage blocked. But it was for a good reason. Terry and John (Tim's helpers) were spraying the ceiling and walls of our garage. It was best not to be driving in while the white stuff was flying everywhere. It was enough to find that Raven had some taping mud on his whiskers and tail. I think he thinks it's edible.

Today Mark goes to the dentist. Mark and Christina got their report cards yesterday, and they did pretty well, if I do say so myself. Christina needs to work on Algebra, but she aced Western Civilization. Who'd a thunk. Mark did well in all his subjects--A+ in Latin. Woo hoo!

So, maybe I'll have something to say tomorrow. Although I'm happy about the garage and even more pleased about the kids' school report.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com