|

Friday, February 03, 2006

The coming storm...

It's another quiet day at the office--but probably the last one. Next week the "professional" staff will return from the Mid-winter conference in Chicago, I should be receiving articles and photos for the next newsletter, and with Nicole gone we'll be doing some aspects of her job as best we can. The tax week should be busy--Tim's already been working some evenings for his mom--generally right after his work day, so he's not getting home for supper till after 6 or 6:30. I know it will start to get even later.

I was worried about slipping and sliding again on my walk, but fortunately the roads and sidewalks weren't too icy when Raven and I were out. Temps were up in the 40s yesterday--I don't think meteorologists were expecting it to be quite that warm. Today, however, the roads are slippery (not terribly bad as I take the parkway and city streets all the way to work). Traffic on freeways was backed up according to radio reports--the ramps are pretty slick. Snow is starting to come down at a pretty good rate now--it's mostly light. Temperatures are supposed to drop all day.

Winter is back. I guess the groundhog really did see his shadow.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com