|

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Traffic and travel

It snowed last night, ushering in a wintery February. It was slippery driving--I'm glad my husband and kids, who were out and about--got home safely. I remembered after I posted yesterday that Jan. 31 is the anniversary of my car accident--where I guy plowed in to me as he ran a red light, hitting my full-size van just behind the driver's seat, totally the car, but leaving me virtually unscathed. That was five years ago. An experience like that makes you appreciate every day that's given us.

Today at work my co-worker is wrapping things up before she heads to Colombia--she and her husband are going to adopt a daughter, their second child--their son was also born in Colombia. I'm trying to learn things I'll need to know while she's gone, and fortunately, another gal will be here to help out in the office.

Pray for Nicole and her husband Matt as they head south to meet their new daughter on Monday!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com