|

Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday morning

I thought things would be hopping this morning at the tax office, but I guess people are still recovering from their Super Bowl parties. Not that there's much for Minnesotans to celebrate--Vikings weren't in it this year and no one from our central division, for that matter.

Still, it's always fun to have an excuse to party. Raven and I watched parts of the Super Bowl (Tim was at Solomons Porch)--I mainly wanted to see the pre-game interview with the Seattle Seahawk coach's wife, Kathy (I think) Holmgren. She and her daughter are on a missions trip in the C0ngo during the Super Bowl--Kathy's a nurse and their daughter is an obstetrician. They are helping out in a desperate situation in the heart of Africa.

Because of this, I was rooting for the Seahawks, but I'm sure they were happy just to be there (although of course everyone wants to win). Maybe the Vikings will be in it next year.

But that could be a big maybe...

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com