|

Friday, March 03, 2006

A busy Friday

For a Friday, things have been pretty hopping down here at the Conference office. Our internet/e-mail was down for awhile, but at least we got warning of it first so it wasn't so frustrating. Now we're up and running and I'm catching up on e-mail.

This weekend I'll have to try to get ready for Mai--I can't believe she'll be here in FOUR days! I'll try to get my beauty sleep in on Saturday (ha!).

Last night I was up till 11:30 working on payroll for Tim's corporation. This morning he was able to get a couple of invoices together based on that data, so I'm feeling a bit useful.

Here's to a restful, yet productive, fun, and useful weekend!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com