|

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Wearing different hats

These days I feel as if I'm a juggler--working two part-time jobs, plus helping Tim with some paper work (or at least trying to be a moral support) at his full-time job. Then I'm trying to keep up on what the kids are doing at school and with friends, as well as checking the mail at home, trying to keep on top of bills, keeping up with the dog and his meds (for itching), managing my diabetes, etc. I'm always thinking before I answer the phone--is it "Northwest Conference" or "Nelson & Associates" or just hello? There's the phone at Jeff's office, the phone at the NWC, the home phone and my cell phone.

Then there's e-mail--two e-mail addresses at home and one for the NWC. I can also access e-mail for Tim at home (he's got two or three e-mail addresses) and Jeff's at work, which I don't really look at much.

In an era of so much communication (I forgot to mention the fax machine) you would think everything would be crystal clear and well documented. But it seems that we just go from one method of communication to recording it in another ("If you send me an e-mail, I'll print it and then fax it over to so-and-so...")

Perhaps we should simplify everything to blogging. I'll just write what's on my mind and you can leave your comment here.

Now, we won't even mention that sometimes internet service is down or Blogger may be down for maintenance or whatever...

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com