|

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Whew--the day flew by...

Well, today was busy at work. I spent the morning preparing a mailing to go out to all our conference churches (131) and then the afternoon putting the finishing touches on the newsletter I do quarterly to get it ready to e-mail. I sent it out and then got an assignment to design an envelope and 1/3 page tear-off thing that will be used for a fund-raiser in two weeks. Any ideas how I can print a logo and address on an envelope without using a professional printer? We only need about 150 envelopes but I'm wondering if I can do something up in Publisher or even Word and then easily print it to envelopes--do I have to do them one at a time? Maybe I can find an answer on the web somewhere...

Anyway, the day raced by and so now I'm home, having another quiet evening. The kids aren't home yet, and Tim isn't either. He's either at his mom's or still coming home from a job he's been doing up north. So, I guess I can get supper on, take out the garbage, clean out the refrigerator, etc. etc.

I think tomorrow won't be quite as busy, since it's a Friday and I tend to be at the office by myself. But, you never know...

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com