|

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Rainy day

It's the second day that it's raining, but the grass is really turning green, leaves are popping out on trees, and tulips are blooming. Pretty soon we'll have to get out the lawnmower and start cutting the grass.

Last night Tim and I had a good talk with his cousin Terry about a variety of family issues (these are what I was referring to in my previous blog). We didn't solve everything, but had a great talk and I'm feeling much more at peace about things.

Tim's work is slowing down now--he's only got a couple of jobs lined up for next week. So maybe we'll get to spend some good quality time together. Or maybe he/we can get caught up on paper work and getting stuff done around here. It seems this is always my hope but I don't always make a lot of progress.

Well, I'm going to enjoy these last couple of days of April because they will usher in my favorite month, May. One week from tomorrow is our 23rd wedding anniversary. Now that I think of it, we had a snow storm a week before our wedding.

No precip like that today, but it's only 48 degrees. A good day for ducks or for us humans to be indoors.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com