|

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

August=Allergies

Poor Raven is really suffering from his allergies. I've been giving him vitamins and antihistamines, and when I was newly home from the hospital, Christina gave him a bath with his special shampoo and conditioner.

I start work in two days, Christina is babysitting today, and Mark is at work with Tim, so I decided to take this time to give Raven a bath myself. As soon as he saw the hose (we only do outdoor bathing with our pets) he tried to bolt, but I had already tethered him to the banister on the front steps.

Apparently he has forgiven me, because he's curled up right next to my chair, and he's not itching (at the moment).

It's always a little hard to say good-bye to summer, but it's nice to see the seasons change, the kids go back to school (the ones still in school anyway) and the cooler temperatures. And although I'm not real keen on the prospect of frozen temperatures and snow right now, I am looking forward to relief from sneezing and itching.

Oh, not only for Raven, cause it seems all of us are going through the Kleenex pretty quickly. At least Raven doesn't require me to blow his nose for him. (Not that anyone else has in a long time...)

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com