|

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Two week check up

Today is my post-op visit at the doctor. Scars are healing, energy and strength are returning. Yesterday I went to the grocery store and carried in my usual shopping stuff.

I'm hoping to get a pronouncement of "resume all normal activities" with the possible exceptions of heavy housework, laundry and heavy duty drywall work :).

It sure has been a lot easier recovery than when I had emergency C-sections. But then, I was also recovering from hours of labor, toxemia (in the first birth), and adjusting to a newborn (plus a toddler after the second birth).

Now I'm coping with career issues, mid-life changes and questions for both Tim and me, teenage struggles and Raven's allergies.

So I'm grateful to have the strength to deal with these things--but to know my real strength is not my own, but comes from above.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com