|

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Whoopi Goldberg?










After reading Rodney's blog at The Journey, I decided to try, as he did, to see what celebrities' faces came closest to my own. You can have a look at this link. The funny thing is, when Tim tried it, we found we both matched Whoopi Goldberg! View Tim's matches here. What amazed us both is that Dick Cheney did not come up for Tim. And I was disappointed I didn't match Susan Dey or Ali McGraw. Oh well.

Still waiting to hear back about job opportunities. Tim's got plenty of work right now, so I may help him out a bit. Not sure I'm up for lifting 50 pound boxes of mud yet, but maybe I could push a broom or spot a couple of nails.


Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com