|

Friday, August 18, 2006

A good day

Yesterday was a full day, from my interview at Bethel in the morning (it went very well I think!) to dinner with Cheri and clan last night. It was so fun to see them all--we brought Chi-Yam with us as well as Mark, Christina and Pete (Christina's boyfriend). Daniel was very happy that we had recovered his computer cord (the one used to download photos from his camera to his laptop). Apparently it was hiding out in our camper, but Tim had retrieved it since our Cornerstone trip and now it is back in the hands of its rightful owner.

I'll try to post some pictures of the Shields gang (I know, I promised other pictures earlier)--I'm just waiting for Tim to download them onto his computer.

I was a bit tired and sore at the end of the day, so I resorted to my pain meds and had a great night's sleep. This morning Chi-Yam and I inflated our basketball so maybe he can shoot some hoops across the street. Christina's home today, so if I can get her up maybe she can entertain Chi-Yam. He is really a very nice boy and shares our love of maps. Did you know you can travel to China from Hong Kong by train, bus or ferry, but not by car?

Perhaps I'll have learn some more interesting facts in the next couple of days.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com