|

Saturday, August 12, 2006

A bit of a bump, but back on the road again

Yesterday was not as good a day as the days before, but today so far things are going pretty well. I suppose I'll have to expect that I may have some set backs along with my progress. Today I feel I have more mobility and less soreness, but am still a little tired.

Mom and Dad said good-bye last night, and just as they were leaving I had to run to the bathroom where I left supper's contents. (That wasn't too graphic, right?) But, I talked to them on the phone today and was able to tell them I'm doing lots better. They are on their way to my older sister's house in Wisconsin.

It was so wonderful to have my parents here. They've struggled with some health concerns in recent months, but they were both perky and healthy when they were here. I feel so blessed to have spent this quality time with them--only wish I had been able to wait on them instead of the other way around!

Have fun with the folks, Cheri! Hope they can take care of you as your hand continues to mend!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com