|

Monday, August 07, 2006

Parents are coming...

I tried calling my folks at home today, but didn't reach them so I resorted to their cell phone. They answered, which meant only one thing--they are on the road.

Mom hinted that they might be leaving this morning to head north. Dad only said today that they would be at our house "post-op."

I'll just be glad to see them. Today I take Rave to the vet for a minor problem and then go to a taste test to try to make a little money to cover part of the vet bill. Then work on the house to get it ready for my time at home recovering and for my parents' arrival.

Heads up sisters: they are hitting Chicago first and then Wisconsin. Depending on their reception at those two locales, they will be arriving in Minnesota shortly or longly after that.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com