|

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tomorrow is the big day!

I don't think I'll blog tomorrow, the day of my surgery... Today I'm working on getting the house shaped up and taking care of details like making jello for supper (and buying beef broth). I suppose it's better than going to the hospital the night before to eat whatever is set before me there, and also it will be good to be cleaned out rather than risking a nicked intestine spilling out. Okay, enough said.

It's a beautiful day today, so I'm going out to enjoy it. Yesterday I went to a taste test and got a little bit of money so I'll put that in the bank to cover all but three dollars of what Raven's vet bill came to. Christina is babysitting today, Mark got home last night but is working with Tim today, so Raven and I have the house to ourselves.

I'm going to hit the grocery store to buy a couple of bags of salt for the water softener. (I won't be able to lift for awhile after tomorrow.) Then some food for the family that will be easy to prepare but healthy too.

I'll blog as soon as I can after surgery to let you know how things went (promise I won't be too graphic!).

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com