|

Friday, August 11, 2006

The day after the day after

Well, Raven and I ventured out for a little walk today. We went done to the woods by our house and enjoyed a cool summer morning with a wonderful breeze. He was pretty good, accommodating my slower steps--until we saw a couple of little dogs. But I was able to rein him in and there were no mishaps.

Mom and Dad spent the day yesterday cleaning my living room. I mean, moving furniture, dusting everything, getting on your hands and knees kind of stuff. Mom organized my linen closet and even climbed up on a chair (she is 5'2"). I was amazed and grateful.

My friend Judy brought over fried chicken, cantaloupe and grapes, corn on the cob, chips, and cookies with cookie dough ice cream cake. Luke stopped over, as well as Christina's friend Pete, so we had enough for the eight of us. After dinner, I asked Pete to take a picture of the seven of us. He took about a dozen so I'll have to look to find the best one of me and post it here soon.

Thanks again for continued prayers!

Till next time,


Suzi

1 Comments:

Blogger Rodney Olsen said...

Great to hear that you're recovering well and that you have good people around you to help.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com