|

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

One week countdown...

This morning I have my pre-operative exam with my family doc. I'm supposed to bring the bottles of all my medications and I suppose I'll have some blood drawn as well as other check-up type stuff.

It rained almost all last night--which is really good, because I think we're still below where we should be for this time of year. Tim and I were up late because the kids didn't get home as early as we thought they would--rain/storm related delays. Raven came in our room--he's sort of a chicken when it comes to storms.

Finally all were home safe and sound. We were especially concerned about Mark as he was riding his motor scooter.

I guess I'm still a bit of a mother hen. I don't mind a night-time storm, but I like to know all my chicks are safe and sound while the wind blows and the lightning flashes.

Next Wednesday, I'll have to relinquish my hen title and allow others to take care of me. It can rain all it wants that day. But hopefully I'll be up and about the next day and good as new in a week or so!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com