|

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Takin' it easy, takin' it easy...

Well, I'm back at my computer. As I said yesterday, the surgery went well. The doctor did find something funky on an ovary, so he had a quick test done and found it to be benign, so he still took it out laproscopically. I don't know how he got the results back so quickly, but if it had been malignant, he would have had to remove it with a larger incision and I'd be sitting in the hospital instead of at my computer, facing a six-week recovery and a 3-5 day hospital stay!

My parents arrived late afternoon, and they've been taking good care of me. Actually, I've been feeling pretty good--last night we met the other grandparents over at Luke's house. I was a little tired this morning, though, and as I reviewed my discharge orders I read that I was supposed to stay home for the first 24 hours. Oh well. At least I haven't walked Raven yet--Tim, Grandpa and the kids have been taking care of that.

This morning Mom brought in a little bell to me and set to cleaning and straightening the kitchen. Dad wanted to vacuum, but Mom made him wait till I was awake. He found a vacuum bag and emptied the old one, and is vacuuming as I blog.

It sure is nice to be cared for so sweetly. Makes me wonder why I ever decided to grow up...

(Note to husband and kids--I know you care for me too and thank you!)

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com