|

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Amazing

Two amazing things happened yesterday: Tim posted a blog for the second day in a row, and I got a call from my brother.

Now, my brother does call once in awhile--on my birthday or before we meet in the summer for Cornerstone. (I must confess I'm not much better about phone calls.) But the news he gave me was really earth-shattering.

"Hey, sis, I'm comin' to Minnesota in a few days!"

Now, the last time Roger was here to visit was about 20 years ago. I am really looking forward to seeing him and introducing him to our home, and especially to our dog Raven. His visit will be all too short--he arrives Sunday afternoon and leaves Tuesday afternoon and has business meetings in between--but it will be good quality time.

**************

Beckie and I had fun at the store registering her for bridal gifts. It's so cool how you can register now--the store clerk gives us a scanning gun and we go around the store "shooting" prices of items to put on the registry. We got most of the kitchen finished, but had to leave to run some more errands and pick up Christina after school. We'll have to wait another day to go scanning for bath, bedroom and other items!

Christina's first day at school went well, though it will take some adjusting for her in the new school. She's looking forward to having a laptop for school work. No homework last night--which is another amazing thing for yesterday.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com