|

Monday, September 04, 2006

Summer's end

Cooler weather has arrived--we've been enjoying temperatures in the 60s for the past several days. Yesterday it rained quite a bit, but the sun is out today. It's a great day to relax and enjoy the outdoors before school starts tomorrow.

I won't have to work till Wednesday, so I plan to go to Christina's new school tomorrow and attend the morning chapel service. (I'll try not to be too visible so I don't embarrass her.) Then my friend Beckie and I are going to register her and her fiance at local stores--fun fun!

It's strange to have only one child to send back to school. In two years we will be done! We'll have to cherish the time we have now and be glad our kids are all still at home or close by.

Enjoy rest from your labors today, if you can, and look forward to a pleasant autumn!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com