|

Saturday, September 09, 2006

It's cool...

I think Raven is finally experiencing some relief from his allergies. Temperatures dipped to 50 degrees F this morning, and with the windows and doors closed, there is less pollen flying around.

Just two days ago we were sweating it out with 80 degree temperatures (I resisted turning on the a/c). Now I'm thinking of making hot chocolate and wondering how soon we can turn on the fireplace.

The cooler weather also makes walking on campus more enjoyable. I hike the equivalent of several city blocks just to get to and from my car. It's an enjoyable walk, but nicer if it's not in the blazing heat. I know, soon I'll be complaining about freezing temperatures, icy roads/sidewalks, and snow coming in my shoes/boots and freezing my legs/pant cuffs.

Seasonal changes are fun. I know it wouldn't be great to live in eternal winter or eternal summer. Living at the 45 degree latitude definitely has its perks.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com