|

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sooooooo tired

Busy day at work today--finally feeling like I'm getting a bit of a handle on things, though. We had a lovely dedication of our new building space--dozens of people attended. The hours flew by.

I stopped by to see my "old" college mate and fellow newspaper staffer Holly on my way out. It was fun to see her in her position as Publications manager (not her exact title) and catch up a little.

Christina was tired after volleyball practice, but had another good day at school. We stopped in the library on the way home, had a quick dinner (Tim actually had set the table and had the food out and ready) and then Tim and I went off to vote and to a parent meeting at Christina's school.

Now I'm ready to crash but I might get in a little of Gilmore Girls which I taped tonight. Still two more weeks before the new season starts....

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com