|

Thursday, September 14, 2006

My siblings



Having just (in the past month at least) been with two of my siblings, I thought I'd post pictures. The one of Roger and me is from Christmas time. I guess we didn't have the camera ready when he was with us this week. In Lori's picture, she is not with me, but I think I'm in the room somewhere and she may be opening a present from me in that pile (it was Christmas time). My sister Cheri and I were wearing pink to celebrate our sisterness as she took her youngest off to college. Little did she know that I would be off to college again soon as a staff member (not student). I think we were looking away from Tim's camera because Pat was snapping pictures too. I got a hair cut since then in case you're wondering.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com