|

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Job & school rank high

The work day flew by today--I was in the office from about 9 to 3:15 today. My most challenging job is prioritizing the list of things to do. So far I haven't had any real "down time" but I enjoy being busy. Walking around campus--to the bookstore, PO box and copy center--brings back memories of college days and helps keep the blood sugar down. I'm also getting my exercise walking from the parking lot. So far I've had to park the equivalent of 1/4 to 1/2 mile from my office--but with the weather cooperating, it hasn't been bad at all. I might be complaining in January, though!

Christina was a happy camper when I picked her up from school today at 5 pm. She stayed after for volleyball practice, and the coached asked her to be a co-captain! She has also made a friend that she's been hanging out with. (Can you end a sentence with out with?) Anyway, she said she really likes her new school, which is a huge thing coming from our daughter, who tends to be very selective about what she likes!

Tomorrow I'll be in for another 5 hours or so. Our office chairs are scheduled to arrive then, and I'm very excited to be in a comfortable, tailor-made chair. Plus it's Friday. Even though I really like my job, I still look forward to the weekend.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com