|

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Tracking Mark

Well, I called our neighbors today (their son is traveling in Europe with Mark) and after I talked to them I checked our e-mail and found a note from Mark. Apparently they had a good time in Italy, tried to get a cruise ship to Spain from there (it was too expensive) and are now enjoying the beaches of Nice, France, on the Mediterranean. Tomorrow they plan to head to Barcelona and then to Paris before they head back to Germany and home.

Tonight I'm going to pick up our nephew Daniel at college and tomorrow we'll head to the half-way point to home for him in Wisconsin. He has fall break and because of his soccer injury (can't play for two weeks) he will have free time and my sister can get in some good mothering/doctoring time. :) I remember the first time I was sick when I was away at college, I really missed my mom. I'm not saying that Daniel is not independent, but it's just nice to have a mom who will take care of you. Mine did even a couple of months ago when they were here after my surgery. Wish they lived closer--but we're planning to go visit in a couple of months (wow, time is flying!).

Tomorrow I'll drop Christina off at school, head to WI, head back, pick Christina up and then drive her and probably others to their volleyball game. Life with teens is exciting!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com