|

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Chrisrush?

Shopping, wrapping, cleaning, cooking, baking, fretting--is this the way I should be spending the days before Christmas?

Alas, with moving Luke here and trying to clean out his house for new renters, and trying to get ready for Christmas eve dinner with my in-laws, as well as for leaving town, things are rather hectic.

I do have the Christian radio station on to remind me what this season is all about. Not my missing glucometer (I found it on Tim's desk, where I had checked my blood sugar, under his calendar book), not the panic of getting stuff ready for new renters, not the need to buy that last stocking stuffer or something extra special for family members--

Christmas is about our Savior, the one who came to bring peace. I hope we can all find His peace amid the busy-ness of the season. I know we all need it.

Till next time (maybe not for awhile as we travel to Tennessee in a couple of days...)

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com