|

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Brrrr

This morning I was going to get up my regular time and walk Raven, but when I heard the temperature was hovering around zero degrees, I decided to wait for a bit warmer temps. After all, today is my day off--but I've found if I don't get moving earlier in the morning, the day gets away from me!

However, I did delay my walk. Christina is home for a second day with a bad cold, so I didn't need to be sure she was off and ready for the bus. I did get up to get Tim's lunch and chat with him a bit before he and Mark left for work. I actually found gloves for Tim to wear (he said a hood was good enough for his head) and got Mark some mittens and he found himself a hat. I just hate to think of them hauling stuff to jobs from the back of Tim's truck without some protection from the cold.

Tim's interview went well yesterday. There are other candidates interviewing for the position, so we'll have to wait and see. He felt very good about how things went.

Well, the TAs and the office of Anthro/Soc are having a Christmas party this afternoon, so I plan to drop in. They haven't asked me to do anything, so I'm trying to decide if I should bring in some treats or not...I don't want to seem like I'm trying to upstage them. They are all wearing Christmas sweaters, so I've got one from my closet and have it on right now.

Well, I should try to get some things done before the party. Stay warm, wherever you are!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com