|

Thursday, December 28, 2006

We're lovin' Tennessee

Well, we made it down to Tennessee! We got to brother Roger's town by noon on Tuesday, after leaving about 7:15 pm Christmas night. We had lunch with Rog & family and then checked into a hotel where we crashed for about 3 hours! We went to the Opry Mills mall in Nashville for the evening and then had lunch the next day (Rog & Christina's birthday) with my sister Lori who had just visited my folks. After lunch we headed to my parents southwest of Knoxville and arrived there around 7:30. We've been having fun ever since--today we went to the Lost Sea Cave and took a boat ride underground.

Well, I'm not quite used to my dad's laptop and for some reason the screen keeps bouncing around so I'll sign off for now. Hope you are all enjoying a nice holiday break, or at least a lighter load after Christmas!

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com