|

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Now I've done it

All right, now I've jumped on the bandwagon and am using the new form of blogger. It doesn't seem that different, but I guess I'll just have to explore the options to see.

I guess I'll have to write about something so I can put this post into some sort of a category. Well, today was the first day back at work after the Christmas break. It was nice to be back, but I enjoyed the vacation time too. We're sort of easing back into things at work as students (and food service, consequently) aren't back on campus yet. Tomorrow the college students return for J-term, and the seminary students start classes on Monday. Then we have Monday, MLK day (Jan 15) off.

Today as you Americans know there was no mail as it was a national day of mourning for the loss of our former president, Gerald Ford. It was the election between Ford and Carter that was the first election I was to vote in that bicentennial year that marked my 19th birthday just after elections. I won't tell you who I voted for, just that he didn't win. If you know your history or have been paying any attention to the news lately, you'll know who.

Anyway, since there was so mail we have to wait another day to pick up a package our exchange student Noh sent from Thailand. We are looking forward to it (but not all the bills that will probably accompany tomorrow's mail)!

Well, I guess I've touched on a few topics now, so I can wrap this up. Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful 2007 so far!

Till next time,


Suzi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com