|

Friday, June 01, 2007

Seminary graduation

It's been a busy week at work--wrapping things up for the summer in Anthropology/Sociology, and getting students registered for June courses and getting ready for graduation at the seminary.

I'm home this morning because I'm working at the seminary in the afternoon--helping get ready for the communion service tonight and commencement tomorrow. Yesterday was my last day at Anth/Soc, but I didn't get things ordered the way I would have liked. Ah well--I'll be back in mid-August, two weeks before classes start for fall. Hopefully then I'll be able to get on top of things.

Christina's class was at Bethel on Wednesday--they were in the biology lab dissecting fetal pigs. I went down to see her, and she greeted me with her blue gloves, pig in pan in hand, and asked if I wanted a hug. She is leaning more toward pursuing Bethel for college in the future because she said she saw lots of "cute boys." When I told her that classes at Bethel were over for the summer and that all the Bethel boys were probably no longer on campus, she responded, "Well, I saw some."

She will finish her junior year next Friday. She's already started on a senior year project. It's hard to believe in a year all the kids will have graduated from high school.

But for now, we'll enjoy summer, a lighter schedule, and plan for Cornerstone. It's only a few weeks away!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com