|

Friday, May 25, 2007

Busy busy

Well, it's been pretty busy at work. Tomorrow is graduation at the college--next Saturday is graduation for the seminary. Today and Wednesday at the seminary I helped count and assemble gowns, caps, tassles and honor cords.

It's kind of sad to see all the college students packing up for the summer. I've gotten fairly close to some of the seniors who are graduating. Next week I'll only work two days at Anthropology/Sociology, then I'm off till mid-August. I'll be at the seminary for most of the summer at 20 hours a week.

Cornerstone will come up before we know it. This year it's June 25-30, a week earlier than usual. Cheri and I are hoping to travel to Tennessee after that, but that time will be too short.

But, I won't wish summer away before it's even here! I'm very happy that my irises are blooming this year! Late last fall, I bought a shovel (the hardware store man asked me if I knew it wasn't a snow shovel) and I dug up my bulbs. If I'd done a better job, I'd probably have more blooms, but last year I had none, so the dozen or so that have come up so far are very welcome.

Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com