|

Monday, June 04, 2007

Summer schedule

Today starts my summer schedule, which really won't be regular. I'll work the next couple of Monday evenings at the seminary (the first summer session of SemPM begins this evening), and then I'll work mornings the rest of the week. However, I'll probably take time off because I worked extra over this past weekend. I was thinking taking Thursday off, but then I forgot about our monthly Thursday meetings in the afternoon.

After next week, I'll have three weeks off--the good part of the last two weeks will include Cornerstone and a trip to Tennessee with my sis.

Today I had my regular check up with my endocrinologist. 7.5 A1c, Dad--not as good as last time. The doctor told my not to be discouraged, but I will work on getting it back below 7.0. Already I'm adding evening walks to my routine.

Christina called today and asked me to pick up lunch for her and her friend Emily at school--she forgot her lunch at home. I was able to sit with her and her friends--something she invited me to do! This mother and daughter thing may be improving after all!! Friday is her last day of school.

Now I've got to make a salad for our AFS picnic tonight. I'll be late since I'm working at the sem till 8--but Tim is the AFS chapter treasurer, and he'll be distributing checks to students who worked fundraisers this year.

We hit two open houses for high school graduates this weekend. I guess it's a time of transition. Next year we'll be sending off our baby!

Woo hoo! I mean...boo hoo! I mean.....time marches on....

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com