|

Saturday, March 01, 2008

A "New" Meme

Wow, I haven't been tagged to do any memes in a while, then my sister tagged me and now Dave King has tagged me. Dave King's tag is similar to my sister's, in that he requests I share six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself:

1. I will repeat my fifth point in my tag from my sister on Feb. 10: Since yesterday was my son Mark's birthday (see below), I will say that I gave birth to my second born on Leap Day, Feb. 29, 1988.

2. Our family (husband, kids and me) has been to Cornerstone Music Festival for 12 years in a row.

3. We recently ended our Tivo kick on Everybody Loves Raymond that lasted at least four years. Now we are Tivoing a great Canadian sitcom, "Corner Gas."

4. I hate squash. I was served it in the hospital the night before I had my tonsils out at age 10, and ever since I cannot stomach it or any gorded vegetable. Even sweet potatoes cause me to turn my head.

5. My thumbs go straight up. I mean, they don't curve at the top joint (where the nail is) like normal people's.

6. I have three jobs in one institution--Bethel University. I work in three different schools: CAS (college of arts and sciences), seminary, and CAPS/GS (College of adult and professional studies/graduate school.)

The invitation is still open for others to blog about their random facts. Comment on my blog please if you'd like to participate in the meme.

Till next time,

Suzi






2 Comments:

Blogger Dave King said...

Glad that I had the chance to share 1/6th of your cstone trips :)

11:35 PM  
Blogger swansmith said...

We're glad too! You got us all blogging!! :)

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com