|

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tonight is quiet

I can hear the tick of the clock in the room. Raven sits quietly and basks (note, not barks) in the lengthening shadows of evening.

Tim, who has been very sick this week, is at his mom's doing tax work after doing drywall all day. Luke is on his way to a second interview with UPS. Christina is at work.

All week long, I've longed for time like this. But now it seems almost too quiet.

I haven't picked up a new book for book club yet.

I don't have people calling me to take them places or bring them things like the last two evenings.

The Office isn't on tonight. Corner Gas episodes are on hiatus till next week.

So, there's time to blog.

Cool, huh?

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com