|

Monday, September 01, 2003

Better late than...

I'm blogging quite late today--it's already noon, and no, I did not just get up! ;) Walked the dog, then met Tim up where he is getting his tire changed (actually the Barnes and Noble near there--he got a gift card for his birthday.) Then to the grocery store--Mark had 3 friends sleep over, and the food has magically vanished overnight. We need to have something to pack for lunches, as school STARTS TOMORROW!!!

I am now recovering from loud crashing, electronic, screaming noises from the basement--otherwise known as Luke's band. Practice ended a little early when Luke got a call to go the Twins game. Too bad we don't have a retractable dome--it's such a lovely day for an indoor baseball game.

Now I'm waiting for Mark and Christina to wake up and for Tim to get home. I should check out my red brake light, too--might be low on fluid. Rapid Oil (or whatever it's called now)--here I come! There's always something more to spend money on!

Have a great Labor Day!
Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com