|

Tuesday, September 02, 2003

School days.........

Here it is, the first day of school! Everyone got out the door okay--loaded down, grabbing something to eat--no phone calls yet, but I did get instructions to pick up lunch bags, plastic spoons, and tenor saxophone 2 1/2 size reeds.

The list will probably grow after school--but that's okay. As the kids grow, the lists seem to get shorter--so need to buy glue sticks for my 18-year-old's college courses. No more scissors or kleenex boxes for high school.

But somehow pencils and pens are always in great demand, and seem to disappear around the house. Good thing I blog online with a keyboard as my writing utensil. It's a little bit harder to lose a computer than a bic pen.

Plus, I'll have enough to keep together, even if I don't have mounds of elementary papers anymore. I've got 4 teenagers with different schedules, so that's enough to keep my busy--even with a 6-hour a day respite.

Hello, September!

Till next time,
Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com