|

Monday, October 18, 2004

Back at home

Tim is back. And the boys are back too. They had a great time at the retreat this past weekend, in spite of the cold. Luke braved the elements to play paintball, while Tim and Mark spent a lot of time playing board games or Risk indoors. A human foosball tournament took place, as well as target practice with clay pigeons and paintball. So far we haven't heard that anyone mixed up the paintball and target practice guns!

The seminars were really great, according to the guys, the food at camp is always good, and I guess I wasn't the only wife who packed goodies. There was so much food that the pie I had baked was not discovered until the guys cleaned up their room to pack for home.

Christina and I enjoyed the weekend, too--shopping at the Mall of America, going out to dinner with friends, and attending church together. We also packed a lot in, so I'm going to need to catch up around here today.

It was so fun to have the guys back home, and Tim and I spent a long time catching up on just the two days we were apart. It's good to get a little break--and I think we realize how much we appreciate each other. So it's even better to come back together again and express our gratitude for each other and the pretty good team (albeit far from perfect!) we make.

Welcome home honey. I know you're glad to be back, but probably already dreaming about next year's men's retreat.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com