|

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Back to the heart doctor

Today I'm going in for my stress test--I guess the full name of it is stress echocardiography test (treadmill with echo). I have avoided caffeine for the last 24 hours, won't have anything to eat or drink for two hours before my appointment, and reduced my insulin intake (I suppose to avoid hypoglycemia). I am wearing the sweats and tennis shoes I wear on my walks, so I'm ready.

My instruction sheet to prepare for my appointment says plan 60 to 90 minurtes for your treadmill or stress echo test. I hope I'm up for the challenge. I have been using my gazelle glider, but I'm sure that's not quite like starting slow on a treadmill and working up faster and faster.

I hope I get a good grade--or at least past the test. I'd probably do better if it were a written exam........ but I'm not worried (too much!).

Till next time,


Suzi


1 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

Hi, praying for you! Email me your results please.
CU Friday!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com