|

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Blogging late

I had hoped to blog this morning, but I ran out of time. (It's now after 2 pm.) Tim is having his friend Phil install a heater in our garage, and even though we got up earlier, I was rushing about the kitchen and helping the kids get up and going out the door to school. I needed to get my things ready for Bible Study Fellowship. And, when I did finish at BSF, Tim needed me to run up to Ham Lake (on the outskirts of town, next door to cow pastureland) to pick up stuff that Phil still needed for the heater.

Still to come today: picking up stuff for the science project that is due tomorrow (but I told you about it last week, mom--Christina said), and getting our pointsettia order from AFS. When I called Tim to say that I was home with the heater stuff, he suggested that Christina and I come help clean up at a job site.

I tell you, the old adage is really true, a woman's work is never done. What's a bloggette to do?

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com