|

Friday, December 10, 2004

The new tool

Over the years, I've become accustomed to watching Tim buy new tools for his drywall finishing business. Sometimes they are rather expensive and large, and other times they are small and inexpensive.

His collection includes ladders, hoppers, trowels, knives, hawks, stilts, and a variety of "boxes" that attach to poles (for doing corners, taping seams, etc.) He has fans and heating units, brooms and scrapers.

So I realized when my mostly hairless headed husband (very handsome, I might add) bought something usually used for styling hair, that it was probably another tool for work. His purchase of a $19.95 hair dryer was to help dry small areas on remodeling jobs he's doing--when he doesn't want to blow a big fan if there are furniture and other objects in the room and lots of sheetrock dust.

I never thought our daughter would be covetous of any of Tim's tools, but she wanted that hair dryer! She borrowed it this morning, but I think she may have to purchase her own (or put it on her Christmas list).

So, if I ever have to join Tim at work when I'm just out of the shower, I'll know that at least I can dry my hair at the job. Only problem is, I don't think he's got a mirror in his tool box.....

Till next time,


Suzi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How right you are on that description of your husband, handsome indeed!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com