|

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Living with labels

Yesterday's frustration was labels. No, nobody was calling me names. I thought I would save a lot of time with Christmas cards by making labels this year--to be on the computer for years to come, and with just a click of a mouse, I would save my cramped hand from writing out addresses.

Well, it turns out I selected the wrong size labels to print the addresses on. Therefore, none of the labels fit. Tim asked me if I had printed out a test page before using a label page, and of course, that simple question sent me off the deep end.

Today I have corrected the problem. The labels, printed in green (so hopefully receivers of our cards will forgive the fact that they are not hand printed this year since they look so festive) are finished. Now, I just need to stuff envelopes and affix labels and stamps. Thank goodness for self-adhesion.

Till next time,



Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com