|

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Wrapping and mailing

Well, I got all my wrapping and mailing of packages done for my side of the family. I can't believe it took me all day long, and then a trip to the post office, lugging garbage bags filled with boxes to mail. When I finally got to the front of the line, I finished filling out a slip to send something overseas, only to find out an item in the package was unacceptable. I got the rest off, and then went back home, removed the "offending" item, and returned.

I got home for supper, in time to eat with my family, iron Mark's shirt, and with Tim's guidance, help him put on a tie for the evening Christmas concert at school. Christina didn't need help getting dressed, but she chose to wear open toed sandals and froze her toes off as she was looking for Mark's truck after the concert. Tim and I drove separately, and offered to take her home, but it was more "cool" to ride with Mark and his friends.

Today I plan to focus on Christmas cards. Tim put them together this year, doing most of the writing and layout, with a little input from me. Now I need to get them addressed, stuffed, and out the door.

In the busy-ness, it is still fun to think of each friend or family member as I wrap or address items. I pray that all of them are well and experiencing the joy of the season in the midst of what can often be chaos.

Till next time,


Suzi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com