|

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Blogging from the library

Today I'm blogging from the library. Christina is going to a school dance tonight, and we just got back from getting her hair done at a beauty school not far from her school. Since we were so close, she wanted to go to her date's basketball game, so I consented--on the condition that I'd be able to go to the library.

So far, so good. I've already posted my other blog. Christina's hair looks really nice, and I'm sure she'll have a good time tonight. I guess I don't mind playing taxi if I don't have to drive all the way back home--the library is only a few blocks from school.

So, now that I know how to do this, maybe I'll try it again sometime--or at least, if I'm out of town, I can blog from another computer. It's still cold--minus 10 F last I checked, but with no wind it doesn't seem too bad.

It should be a bit warmer next time I post--I'll let you know how the dance and the hair went over.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com