|

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Weather wise

I waited to go grocery shopping until things "warmed up." So yesterday, as the temperatures were soaring into the teens, I decided to head out.

As I went outside the wind whipped through me. When it had been 10 below zero and I was properly attired, and I managed pretty well outside with no wind chill to factor in. Yesterday, the wind whipped at my grocery bags and through my thinly layered self.

Now, I'm not asking for the return of subzero days, but in January, I best be prepared for wind, snow and cold. Just think how I'll long for a cool breeze come July.....

Till next time,


Suzi

1 Comments:

Blogger TKls2myhrt said...

I know exactly what you mean! It felt colder yesterday than during the cold snap. I think it has to do with humidity and wind speed, but it didn't help that I ditched the wool sweater, long underwear and scarf! :)

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com