|

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Under the wire

Today Mark is sick with a sore throat. He hasn't been sick yet on a Wednesday (or a day I'm working, for that matter), so I had to scramble, because I had to get Christina to school myself (Mark usually drives them both to school) and still get through my morning routine before going off to BSF.

So, I quickly fixed Tim's lunch. Christina was already up and in the shower, so that wouldn't be a problem (getting her out of bed, that is). I raced around to get ready for the walk with my dog Raven, and headed out the door, iPodless (didn't have time to get it set up--plus I think the battery needs charging).

Raven and I scurried along--I was watching the clock the whole time. We ran into a friend I hadn't seen in awhile--she's the one with the chicken Rottweiller I blogged about before. I carefully went up a hill to avoid a dog encounter, but we were still able to greet each other and even exchange a few pleasantries since the dog's couldn't get a good view of one another, being shorter that we were and blocked by the slope. (I was at the top of the hill.)

Anyway, I got home to Christina, who had just been complaining to Tim that I'd make her late, and then she said she wasn't quite ready. Tim just laughed. I made her sandwiches and we whisked out the door.

I got home in time to take a shower, give Raven his vitamin, and now blog! I'm actually a bit ahead of schedule--so now I can relax a bit and enjoy the rest of the morning at Bible study.
Hopefully Mark can rest too and be better by this afternoon. Tomorrow, back to work! We'll see what transpires tomorrow morning....

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com