|

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Tuesday afternoon blogging

It seems like Tuesdays have been "late blogging" days. Normally I try to blog right after my morning walk, but other things have been creeping in. Today I had a doctor's appointment--he said my blood sugar level was not too bad (7.5, dad)--although I know it could be lower. He said this time of year numbers are often higher, and I could work on lowering that over the next few months.

My cholesterol level was great--115 for overall cholesterol! Blood pressure was up a bit, but my readings at home have been pretty good. He was very pleased with my kidney function, my liver and thyroid tests were excellent too.

While I was waiting in the doctor's office, Tim called to ask me to pick up some cornerbeads for him. So, I ran his errand before blogging. I also stopped at two banks before heading home.

Now I can clean up the kitchen and take a survey of the refrigerator and cupboards to determine what we need from the grocery store. Hopefully I will be home in time to greet the kids as they arrive from school and hear all about their "boring" day.

So much for taking it easy on my day off.......

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com