|

Friday, February 11, 2005

It's Friday!

I am so happy it's Friday! I will be even happier when it's Saturday! Working three days a week is tiring for me. I suppose people get used to it, and I used to work full time, but that was before kids, dog, etc.......

Last night Christina made a wonderful spaghetti dinner for us. Of course, I was the last one home, and Tim had already left for his mom's to run some tax returns on the computer. I didn't even talk to him all day till he got home at 10 pm and I was ready to crash. He had a very busy day, too--doing a kitchen demolition he was not expecting to do, calling two guys to help at the last minute, and spending the whole day at that job, then coming home to no wife, and off to his mom's.

Saturday morning he's doing drywall and in the afternoon he'll be at his brother's (where I work) to help run tax returns there. Sunday we're having our couples night for our Bible study--so that may be our Valentine's celebration.

We should probably plan to celebrate Valentine's Day after tax season.........

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com