|

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Thursday, work day

Today I'm starting is my first Thursday to work in a string of Thursdays till April 15. I don't know how other moms work full-time! It's hard to get stuff done in two days during the week, never mind that I'll have the weekend off. (I'm also working Mondays and Fridays.)

We are planning to have people over for Bible study on Sunday night, so that will motivate me to get things done around the house on Saturday. Christina is planning to make spaghetti dinner for us tonight, so that will help a lot. I remember when my mom worked when I was in high school I'd sometimes help by making tuna noodle casserole.

Even mac and cheese sounds good after a long day at the office. Thursday dinners should be interesting. Tuna Thursdays, anyone?

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com